NEW KNEKT GP4 TRIGGER
For Immediate Release
December 23, 2014
Kenko Tokina USA, Inc. is proud to announce the new GP4 Trigger housing from KNEKT.
The GP4 Trigger is compatible with the GoPro Hero3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings. The Hero4 can be used with or without the GoPro Battery and LCD Touch BacPac. The GoPro Hero3 camera can be used with the GP4 Trigger when housed in the GoPro Hero3+ or Hero4 Housing.
Featuring the KNEKT safe and sturdy cage design, the GP4 allows for more steady and secure one-handed operation of selected GoPro cameras. Balanced to match the weight of the camera the GP4 is designed to give you one-handed control of your GoPro Camera’s video start/stop and still image shutter release button. The trigger mechanism provides instant shutter reaction and solid, tactile feedback so you can be confident the camera fired and you got the shot.
The lightweight 6.6 oz GP4 features a polymer handle with non-slip inserts and corrosion resistant military grade aluminum, and stainless steel construction. These design elements allow it to be used in the harshest environments. It also includes 4 standard ¼”-20 threads for use with accessories including lights, wireless monitors, mics, and additional cameras.
• New Latch Keeper
• New Reinforcement Tab
• New Anti-Rock Back Bracket
• New Cage Face Cutaway
• New Sure Grip Trigger Sheath
• New (4) Standard ¼ “-20 expansion points
• New Compatible with Hero3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings
• New Compatible with KNEKT KSD6 Dome Port or GoPro filters
• Easy One-handed operation
• Spring return one-piece stainless trigger mechanism
• Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
• Compatible with GoPro Battery or LCD Touch BacPac
• Full Cage design for maximum protection against impact
• Corrosion resistant
• Polymer Handle with tether connection point
• Full access to all buttons
• Tool free design
• Uses stock GoPro Screw (not included)
Camera Mounting: Standard GoPro interface using stock GoPro screw (not included)
Materials: Military grade aluminum, stainless steel, polymer handle
Length: 5.5 in.
Width: 3.0 in.
Height: 6.25 in.
Weight: 6.6 oz.
About Kenko Tokina USA, Inc.
Kenko Tokina USA, Inc. is the exclusive U. S. distributor for Tokina lenses, Hoya filters, Kenko photo accessories and SLIK camera support systems. Kenko Tokina USA provides marketing, sales, distribution, and technical/consumer service and support. Kenko Tokina is located in the original Surf City USA, Huntington Beach, CA and on the Web at www.kenkotokinausa.com.